Figure: B (Contrast) Size 8
Material: Old Ikea sheet for the black, and an "unkown" cotton type fabric from Walmart's left over fabric bin for the patterned fabric.
Modifications: I am short, so I took out 8 inches from the skirt and 2 inches from the upper area. (Since the front piece is one whole piece, I took 2 inches from the " shorten or lengthen here" line and went about mid way down and took the 8 inches. I also lowered the neckline to a point, and put in eyelets instead of buttons in the front.
Notes: I don't recommend snaps for the back,they come undone very easily. I used a hook and eye instead. The bodice area is rather wide, could definitely use some narrowing if you are small. Very very easy dress, would love to make it again.