Simplicity 2401

Like all my patterns, I got this on sale for $.99-$1.99 at Joann Fabrics Simplicity Pattern sale.

I made Dress B in size 10. Which actually turned out to be too big when worn without a bra. So I suggest, if you have a convertible or strapless bra, go with your "bra-less" measurement. Otherwise, go a size smaller in the bust area. Since I am also Fairly Short (61") I used the petite option for the skirt, and it came out very well. The hem comes to the knee exactly.







This is a front View
Like I had said before about the loose bust, even tight, it has a loose look.








 Left Side View
As you can see, the zipper is on the side and shares a seam with the zipper. This step is fairly tricky. Be careful.




 Back View
The back has an elastic section that allows for ease of wear. Since I: had so many issues with the bust, this is where I made incisions in the casings and cut about an inch off of the elastic to make it tighter.








Right Side View
As you can see, I used the lining fabric for the pockets. It is a thinner material, therefor making less bulge.















OVERVIEW
Overall I really do love the dress, regardless of the hiccups. I would love to do it again with a solid print eventually.